Own Your Data
Permission.io was created to put an end to the interruptive, exploitative advertising model that drives today’s web and to give individuals back ownership of their time and data.
The Status Quo
Web 2.0’s economy has been driven by the aggressive collection of user data. Google, Amazon, Facebook increasingly dominate the data economy with over 70% of digital advertising spend.
of millennials have installed ad blockers to escape chronic interruptions
of consumers would opt out of having their personal information sold to third parties
cost of gaining consumer attention has escalated by a factor of 8 in the past 2 decades
Estimated global loss in 2020 due to bots and click fraud
Permission is Changing the Status Quo
Permission is making it possible for you to own and be compensated for your data in Web 3.0. Permission has created the tools and the infrastructure for you to grant permission and earn from your data across the digital ecosystem.
Lead the web toward a new engagement model, one that enables you to own, control and profit from your time and personal information while engaging with the web as you normally do.
In carrying out our mission, we have a set of core principles that guides what we believe and how we behave.
We believe it’s time to end data exploitation
- We believe your personal data has value, and it belongs to you.
- We believe in the sovereignty of the individual and that independence is better than dependence.
- We believe asking permission is the way to do business.
- We believe consumer relationships should be built on trust and transparency.
- We believe you should be compensated any time your data is touched.
- We believe that blockchain technology will bring transparency and trust into our economy.
- We believe it’s time for you to stop being treated like a product.
- We believe that cryptocurrency should be easy to acquire and use.