At Permission, we're looking for team members who will push us to work smarter, harder, and faster, and who thrive on solving problems that have no straightforward answer.
If you’re interested in joining a bold, hard-working team that dreams big, we want to hear from you.
Permission.io offers employees a comprehensive compensation package:
- Competitive salaries
- Ownership in the company including Incentive Stock Options and our cryptocurrency, ASK
- Extensive benefit options including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Flexible Spending plans as well as a 401K Plan and Paid Time Off
- Collaborative and intellectually stimulating work environment
Social Media Manager
We are searching for a diligent and resourceful Social Media Manager to manage our organization’s platforms and projects. As a Permission.io Social Media Manager, you would be asked to develop and implement an efficient Communications plan, carry out Social Media Management, Community Management and Community Building across all our existing social media platforms; as well as serve as a strong leader/communicator to the Permission.io international team.
We’ve got data coming out of our ears, so we need a Data Engineer that can wrangle the largest of sets of data and kick butt along the way. As our Data Engineer, you will help us to internalize our own data from the Permission.io platform, as well as optimize our platform for proper management and utilization of the data of our members.
Business Development Manager
We need somebody to help us work the industry-relations side of our company. As our Business Development Manager, you will be broadcasting Permission’s unique solution to eCommerce stores and educating them about how they can attract more visitors and drive more conversions by utilizing our ASK plugin on their store.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
More Ways to Get Involved
None of those positions fit you? That’s ok, there are several other ways to get involved and we are always looking for evangelists and supporters of all kinds to join us on our mission.
- Join our Twitter or Telegram, where we are most active.
- If you have a massive social media following and would like to be an influencer for Permission, please DM Permission from your social media account for more information.
- If you are a San Diego local that is in college, you can apply to be an intern by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
- If you work for a brand or eCommerce store and would like to hop on the ASK train to help your business grow, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be the first invited when this feature is released.